Sunday, March 8, 2009

5 Year Anniversary!!


Matt and I celebrated 5 wonderful years of marriage on Friday the 6th. It's so hard to believe that we have been married that long! Sometimes I still feel like a kid, so its hard for me to believe that we are married and are about to have two kids. WHAT?! That just seems so crazy! Matt and I talked about how we should spend the evening and decided that we would enjoy an night alone. We had dinner at Primos on Lake Ray Hubbard and watched the sun set from their patio. After dinner we walked around the Harbor in Rockwall and enjoyed some gourmet chocolate. We topped the night off by staying at the Hilton in Rockwall. It was a very nice hotel! Matt and I really enjoyed each others company that night and plan on many many more anniversary's to celebrate!

No comments: